Huwebes, Pebrero 6, 2014

Change, It Starts With Me!

Change is a word that can not be done in one click. If you want to change you cannot do it in a matter of second or month. It will take time to change.

Change starts with me in a sense that its only me who do whatever I want for myself and not to anybody. I want to change for better and for my future and the only way is to be inspired to make this change achieve.

I want to change myself especially my study habits.Before I don't care if I got low or high score. Basta I came to school, attend my class sometimes forgot to submit my projects. Its only now I realize that all those things are important to improve my grades. I want to do this change but little by little, be inspired and in a matter of time I hope I can do it with the help of my teachers, parents and friends.

So change starts with Me and it will take time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento